Home » , , » Elaine's Fantasy

Elaine's Fantasy

There’s a lady I work with, called Elaine, who I’ve always got on really well with. She’s somewhere in her mid-forties, blond, nice looking and she’s got a great figure. We’ve flirted a bit, here and there, shared a few kisses at parties but that’s it. Anyway, she discovered this blog and decided that it was a way to get a fantasy of hers sorted. This is her email:

Hey, Pete

Just discovered your blog - you dirty dog, I love it. Listen, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do and I like you and you like me and if you let me fulfil my fantasy, I’ll let you write it up and post a pic. What do you say?
Of course, I was on her like a flash. It turns out that her fantasy was to give a ‘stranger’ a blowjob and have him cum on her face. I told her I could do that and whilst I went for a quick wash-up in the loo, she nipped to the store-room. By the time I got there, she’d stripped down to her red frilly bra. Her big tits looked great in it.

As soon as the door swung shut behind me, Elaine pushed me against the wall and, with a smirk, said I had to follow her orders. She kissed me hard on the mouth, pushing her body against mine, grabbing my hair. She told me she wanted my cock in her mouth and, before I could say a word, she was was on her knees looking up at me. Smiling now, she ran her hand from my chest down to my cock, which was already half hard. She undid my belt, slid my trousers down and pulled my boxers. My cock slapped against my belly.

"Not bad," she said, inspecting it. She ran her long fingers up and down the length, then licked her lips and bent her head to take the tip of my cock in her mouth. Just the head at first, sucking lightly, running her hot tongue around its contours.

“Your lips look great on my cock,” I said and she moaned. She briefly released me and said, “That sounds so fucking horny.”

She opened her mouth and took my whole length, closing her eyes for the last inch or so. When she withdrew I was good and wet and she went for it then, sucking my cock hard, bobbing her head up and down, keeping good steady eye contact. I was groaning quietly, telling her how good it felt.

After a few minutes, I cupped her juicy tits, squeezing and kneading them and flicking her hard nipples through the material. She didn’t attempt to undo her bra, so as it was her fantasy, I left it on. By now, with her sucking and me feeling her tits, things were starting to happen. I got that feeling deep in my balls, building slowly.

“Keep sucking,” I gasped, “and I’ll be cumming in a minute.”

She let my cock slip out of her mouth. “Are you going to cum on my face?” she asked, slightly out of breath.

“Oh yes,” I said.

She smiled and went back to work, gliding her smooth hot tongue and lips from the tip of my cock all the way down to the base. She gripped me with her right hand, wanking me as she ran her tongue down to my balls. She sucked on each one in turn, never looking away. I watched what she was doing and her tits, trying to escape her bra.

“Nearly there,” I said and that made her suck me faster, still wanking me. “Yes,” I hissed.

She slid my cock noisily out of her mouth and wanked it quickly, pointing it at her face. I let out a grunt and she gave a dirty laugh and squeezed my cock as I shot my first stream of cum onto her cheek. The next hit the bridge of her nose, sliding down close to her eye. She made a moaning sound herself, still wanking me. When it was too much, I pulled away.

“Wow,” she said, “how do I look?”

I took a picture and showed her on the display.

“Fucking terrific,” she said, “thanks Pete, I really owe you for this. Have you got anything you’d like to do?”

I didn’t answer right then, I’m still trying to think of the best thing to do!