Home » , , , , , , , , » Fucking Sal

Fucking Sal

Sometimes, the fuck happens when you least expect it. Take Sal, for example. Now it’s a weird thing in the modelling world that whilst everyone goes nuts over the girl that’s getting paid a lot to take her clothes off and parade around, she’s heavily made up - the girl who’s chaperoning her, from the agency, is usually as gorgeous without make-up.

Like Sal. We’d known one another for a while, flirted a bit and then one afternoon last week, we were in London, Heathrow to be exact, doing some shots on an over-nighter. She’d made it obvious I was on, I enjoy that kind of thing, so when she invited me to her room to watch a movie, I went.



She’d already sent me a picture of herself, via text, displaying her tits to their full advantage and that never hurts. When I got into the hotel room, she was wearing a black dress with plenty of bra on display. The pictures are here, her know what she looks like, she’s fucking gorgeous.

We sat on the bed, chatting and flirting and she checked the films. There was nothing there.


"Tonight's not the night for movie watching," I said and slid my hand up her skirt to find that her gusset was wet. I move the flimsy material to one side and slide a finger into her cunt. She gasps. I try with another and it goes in, so sweat at all. With my other hand, I begin to thumb her clit and she wraps her arms around me and grabs my arse, squeezing it and rubbing her nails up and down my back.

“Strip off,” she gasps and we do. She has a fabulous body, just as I expected - picture perfect but with enough little imperfections that made it real and, therefore, desirable.

I pushed her onto the bed and she reaches for my cock, but I move and lay her down and dive right into licking her. Holding her ankles, she spread her legs as wide as they would go as I buried my tongue and fingers into her dripping cunt. I licked her lips, I fucked her with my tongue, I sucked her clit and all the while, my hands were roaming over her belly and tits. She begins to pant, her chest rising and falling quickly and she came all of a sudden, grabbing my hair and pushing my face into her cunt. I keep lapping until she’s literally begging me to stop, then I kneel up and suck her toes, one at a time, into my mouth. My cock is rock hard by now and she reaches for it again.

This time, I flip around so her can play with my cock and balls and arse while I lick and finger her. She holds my balls, stroking them and playing with them, her fingers straying across my arsehole and then she holds my cock, sliding her hand up and down. I keep licking at her cunt, enjoying the taste of her and then she pushes me to the side.

I laid on my back and she got between my legs, her wonderful tits hanging and brushing my balls and took my cock in her mouth. It’s incredible and I pick up the camera and fire off some shots. Fuck the blog, these’ll look good for me! I start to work my cock in and out of her mouth, my left hand still playing with her cunt. It’s total ecstasy, her sucking me and then she starts to wank me at the same time, her spare hand playing with my balls.

I roll her over, now’s the time and position myself between her legs, the head of my cock pressing against the lips of her cunt. She grabs my arse, pulls me into her with a strangled “yes.”

She kisses me, my mouth and lips and cheeks and then I work on her tits, licking them and teasing her nipples. She squeals with delight, then reaches down between us, to play with my balls.

“Keep that up, I’m going to cum,” I say as I start to suck on her neck.

“Do it then!” she says and we kiss deeply as I cum inside her.

After a few minutes of getting our breath back, I slide out of her and we spoon, as the sweat cools on our bodies.

“You’re fucking gorgeous,” I said to her.

“And our fucking was gorgeous,” she laughed and we went for a shower, which led to even more fun and games! More on that later.